Saturday, May 1, 2010

Starting over...

Just 2 days left until I fly home. I still don't think I understand that I'm leaving for good. Even with all of my stuff out of my room, it feels like I'm coming back. I'm totally dreading the morning when I say bye to my sister. I don't like leaving her here, but it's where she belongs. After a week or so, she'll get used to way of not having an annoying pest anymore :P But I'm really excited to be home and have a great summer with my friends and family. It's time to get a job and get ready for college..which I'm more than ready to do. It will be like starting over. Which will be good for me since the last month has been all down hill.
I'm ready for the next adventure to happen. A new chapter to begin. So, here's for starting over...





Had a great time at my party last night. I love these girls.










Thanks Chelsea!

No comments:

Post a Comment