Monday, May 17, 2010

Hold up wait a minute, put a little love in it.

Things have been good here in PA. I almost got a job going, and tonight I'm figuring out Millersville! I'm soooooo nervous though:( but it's for the best! So I have to do it. May is moving so fast! It needs to slow down for second, so I can catch up to it. haha


I've been hanging with Alex alot. We are trying to get jobs together. Hopefully that works. Greta and I went to the mall today, and I got a cuuute hollister dress, plus some stuff for Jeanne!!! Jeanne, if your reading this, you got some awesome clothes from american eagle coming your way!!! hahah.


So today was slightly ruined by my older sister. She really needs to like calm down. Of course she gets freaked out when she hears something to do with T. She got all up in my business saying things that weren't even true. We are really just friends, everyone. I mean, we were together for a year. I can't just drop him. I'm sorry if you don't get that, but I really don't care what anyone thinks. I'm really gonna do what I want. K cool thanks:)



No comments:

Post a Comment