Saturday, May 29, 2010

I get by with a little help from my friends.

It's been awhile since I've written. Sorry! I have been trying to get a job like crazy. I think it's been 15 places that I've applied for now. Yeah...nothing. Ugh! It is sooo fustrating. Everyone is saying it's going to be really hard to get a job this summer. Yep, they were right.

Anyways. Everything else is going well. Got into Millersville, part-time. Which is good because I will be able to work and go visit friends on weekends. It looks like I won't be taking any trips this June, but whatever. I should be working anyways. Chelsea and T are coming home for 4th of July! Yay! It should be fun. I've been clearing my head lately, and just realizing some stuff. It's starting to work.

Giana and I went to the park yesterday and had the best conversation ever. Talked about pretty much everything. That made me feel great. She honestly knows how I feel and she doesn't judge me for the decisions I make. My bestfriendforever(: I think she is the only person who I honestly open up too. And thats fine with me because I would only like one person knowing how crazy I am :P Then after the park, Greta, Emma,Lex and me went to panera for dinner and then to target and the mall. Went hottubbing and got 3 great movies. Sleepover at my house! It was the best. I love my friends...and lex! haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment