Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Looking up and moving on.

Okay, I have been so confused lately. My feelings are so tangled. There is so much going on and so much being said. What I need to do is just stop listening to everyone's stories. That's how this mess got deeper. People really need to learn how to tell the truth, and if it's not the truth, please keep your huge mouth shut. This isn't about anyone except the obvious, and if I need to talk to someone, I will. However things have gotten slightly better so hopefully we all can just move on with our lives. I'm so done talking about it, except people still bring it up and I feel the need to defend myself and explain everything. Like now. So let's all just drop it for now, so I can try to have a good summer. Oh, and please know, that this is my life, my future, my decisions, and whatever happens in it is up to me...and if I happen to make a mistake again, I'll learn from it and will be a better person.



I was mean to you in my last post. But I was just seriously upset, and you put me there. So I'm not sorry for it. However I'm not that person. I'm a naturally nice girl, and I would like that it stays that way. You haven't ruined me completely, it just felt that way for awhile. But I'm starting to see the light at the end of the tunnel. My life can only get better from here, so I'm looking up and moving on.


-Watching you walk out of my life does not make me bitter or cynical about love. But rather makes me realize that if I wanted so much to be with the wrong person how beautiful it will be when the right one comes along.

No comments:

Post a Comment