Friday, May 7, 2010

I Promise.

Home sweet home. The first day was alright. I thought everything was going okay, until Wednesday night. My life felt like it ended. I wasn't even close to what I thought the truth was. I also can't go into detail with this blog because I only want so many people to know this hurtful, and disgusting story. What happened to me though was a bitch slap in the face. Like someone just ripped my heart out of my chest and stomped on it. This feeling hasn't gone away, and I don't think it will for awhile. Everything is ruined. The future that 'could of been' is ruined. You think that people care about you and never want to hurt you, but clearly they don't. My first mistake was trusting you. I only wish that there was a clear sign to warn me about all this instead of just getting hurt worse and worse everyday. I can't even begin to describe the pain and suffering I have gone through...and only time will heal it. I don't know who to believe anymore. There is a different story every time. Why do people make such stupid mistakes? If you honestly cared about someone there would be no lying, hurting, or betrayal to them. Don't you get that? I don't care how much someone isn't thinking in the moment. You just don't do that shit. Ever. And you both have lost my respect, trust, and friendship. So I hope it was worth it.

I shouldn't want this...but I really really do want things to go back to normal. I honestly wish it didn't happen. Probably because I just hate being in pain, and being slightly depressed. I am so thankful that I have friends who are always there for me. My family and close friends are the only things that can make me smile again.

I don't know if you read my blog...probably not, but I promise that someday he will find out what you did. And I hope that he dumps your ass and you go through exactly what I'm going through. You are a low person, and you make me sick.

No comments:

Post a Comment