Monday, May 24, 2010

I want to forget.

GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD.
GET OUT OF MY HEAD.


It would be so much easier if I could just forget. But I remember everything.

i want to forget so that I can start over and be over this whole issue. But deep down I don't think it will change. Not the part of me forgetting, but the part of why I'm trying to forget. I'm sorry if you don't follow what I'm saying. This is kinda just me thinking in my head. This is also the whole reason I started a blog. To write what's in my head and get it out. Ever since it ended. (most of you know what I'm talking about.) Hoping that you read this.. But anyways, I wish I knew that fixing things would be the best option...but what if it's not? What if it's just not worth it? I get that feeling sometimes. Ughh. Life is so difficult. Like I don't want to waste my time if I'm not going to get something I deserve in return. It should just come naturally for you to do that. Ah! Look at me. All I do is complain and talk about my dumb problems. Sorry folks! I just really had to make a point tonight. But I heart you all and hope you have a great day:)


doe a deer, a female deer
;)

No comments:

Post a Comment