Saturday, May 22, 2010

Back and Forth.

One second I'm feeling this way, the next second I'm lost. It's back and forth. I wish I would have a constant direction of how I want things to go...but I don't. So how are you suppose to know? If someone can answer that, please tell me. I only want things to get better. But I'm afraid that when they do, anything could happen again. Gah! My head is going crazy. I had a huge headache all day today, and today was the least unproductive day since I've been home. Wow, that sentence had the word 'day' in there alot. Hahah. Anyways, all I'm saying is that I don't want to make a mistake...but I don't know which way to go. My feelings seriously can change in less than a minute. And NO, they are not mood swings...or are they? Don't answer that.

No comments:

Post a Comment