Thursday, May 20, 2010

Oh hey mom!

Hey everyone. Lately I've been applying for more jobs and trying to get into college. I just found out that I have to apply for this different thing for Millersville. So tomorrow is going to be a busy day. I have to get things done. I'm going out to get 2 more applications tomorrow. Hopefully one of them will be the lucky winners. I'm for real down to like $2. hahah yikes!

So I've been feeling really good lately. Not about anyone in particular, but just about myself. I'm so glad I decided to go to college and have a life for myself. That's what I really want. To be successful...and happy of course. All this happiness might have to do with the weather. It was so pretty out today. I really hope it stays like that! Greta, Giana and I went to swattera park yesterday and we had some really interesting stories :P kinda makes me miss last summer...where things were perfect! I hope this summer can be just as good, or better!

Haha today was my mom's birthday and we took her dinner and got her presents and whatnot, but what was really interesting was what we were talking about tonight. Somehow we got on the subject of well, sex.Check Spelling We were just openly disscussing it like it was no big deal. I never really felt comfortable to talk about it, but tonight was actually quite funny. So my mom just came out, asked the question and I told her the truth. I mean, I wouldn't have lied to her but still. So things are a little different between us, but in a good way I think. Another thing...I can't believe I'm writing this in my blog. Good thing not alot of people read this!!! :)

Casa class tomorrow! Can't wait.
Peace out.

No comments:

Post a Comment