Saturday, May 8, 2010

First thing I thought when I woke up-I am so dumb. I shouldn't be nice to you one bit. I shouldn't treat you like a human being. Everytime I go to sleep I am so happy that I will escape the pain for a couple hours, but recently you are in my dreams. So it makes it worse when I wake up. I hate this. I don't have motivation to do anything anymore. Are you happy? That you completely ruined me. Well you seem pretty okay. I mean you weren't betrayed in anyway. And whatever pain you felt, you deserved much much worse. I don't understand how you can go day to day knowing what you did, and how much you are making me hurt. How you can stand there perfectly normal in front of your parents, or how you can just eat a full course meal. Probably because you loss all interest in what we had. Your curiosity took over a couple weeks ago. You can't control yourself. I noticed that 2 nights ago. And this doesn't even matter because soon you will get back to your life again and I know that you really won't care anymore. I'm not important anymore. Yes, you will have to live with this forever, but so will I! And everytime I think of you, the bad memories come first. You can get over things alot faster than I can. I noticed that April 5. Whatever... you are not who I thought you were, or who you pretend to be. I am amazing and it is your loss. Have a GREAT life.....................not.


I am so nice these days:)

No comments:

Post a Comment