Friday, April 23, 2010

The truth hurts.

Ughhh. This Friday is not going to well. It's not like I'm having a bad day, it's that i'm just feeling extra down about things. The last couple weeks have been hard and stressful. I keep telling myself things to make me feel better. I still find myself in bed at night thinking up these stories that could never happen now. Do you ever do that?....Lay in bed and think about certain things that could happen in the future, or you would like to happen? I do it all the time. But then you come back to reality. It's weird how people change in the blink of an eye. The person you thought you knew, is gone. As much as you'd like to admit that they are still the same person, they aren't....and well, the truth hurts.




On a better note, my friend Alex got a blog! So now I have something else to read everyday. haha. If anyone needs help with getting a blog, let me know:)




No comments:

Post a Comment