Thursday, April 22, 2010

Last night...


Last night I found out that one of my closest friend's has a blog! They didn't keep up with it much, but still. That's something I thought I should of known about. I guess I was just surprised. This person is a really good writer and very smart. The blog not only gave me inspiration on my blog and writings, but to be a good person. They reminded me how important family and friends are. Weird, all this from a blog. But this person is always there to help people. I know they have helped me out alot. If they ever read this, they probably won't think much.


Also last night, I received a text from an old friend. Don't you love that? We talked most of the night while he did his college work. I haven't seen him in a long time. Alot of memories came flooding in. I got to tell him that one day I plan to have a Yorkie. He's had one ever since I knew him. I guess you could say he got me started! Anyone who knows me, knows I love Yorkies. His mom still puts bows in her hair. So cute! Haha...So this summer we hopefully will get to hangout. We are gonna use my best friend's pool and go to Hersheypark. Ah! I can't wait to be home...

One Day :)

No comments:

Post a Comment