Sunday, April 25, 2010

The need to blog.

It is such a beautiful day here in LA. Too bad I'm not feeling well enought to go tan. So instead, I'm sitting on my porch typing away. I love looking around and seeing palm trees with the bright blue sky in the background. Occasionally a plane will pass by. Very peaceful. I'll miss this when I'm gone. Well, nothing new has happened but I just felt the need to blog. Andy said blog sounds like something that should happen in the bathroom. hahaha. gross.

So anyways, all of my friends have finals this week which means I probably won't get to talk to many people. That's ok though. Hopefully I'll be busy myself with packing up everything and shipping it back home. I can't wait to see everyone. My mom, sister, nana and pap, all of my friends too. It is going to be an awesome summerrrrr:)

That's all for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment