Saturday, April 24, 2010

My damn future.

Today went as expected. I was suppose to get my ticket but that didn't happen. However I did get a couple of things done today, to keep my mind off things. Didn't work too much but oh well. Everything will make me feel better when I'm home. At least I hope so. I am so ready to get a job and prepare for college. Not sure where I'm going yet, but I'll let ya know. I'm so nervous for college. I haven't been in class since last June...I hope I remember everything and that I don't suck. hahaha. Also, I don't have a bedroom at my new house. Mom and my little sis moved into a 2 bedroom townhouse since I've been out here in California. It's a cute place, right in the middle of all my friends too. I'll just have to deal with the no bedroom thing for awhile. Summer is going to be so much fun. I have so many plans made it's crazy. Unfortunately, my job will have to come first. Alex and I are trying to work together so maybe work won't be as bad. I started job searching for jobs like a month ago and I continue here and there. blahhh...Getting a job sucks.

Tonight, Andy is coming over and we are just gonna hangout. It might be one of the last times we do. =/ After that, I'm probably gonna read and get to bed...


p.s. andy named this blog. haha:)

1 comment:

  1. it's all gooood. you get to live at my house this summer.

    ReplyDelete