Friday, April 23, 2010

Hey Barbie, it's been awhile.

I can tell I'm not gonna like this weekend...the only thing that would make it better was if I got my plane ticket home. Even then it probably won't be that great because then I'll be sad about leaving and packing up my stuff next week. My sister and I made a list of some last time things we wanna do, which will be awesome because next week is my birthday!!

Today I went to target and got the best food ever. Came home, made dinner and watched 2 new episodes to Say Yes to the Dress. I love that show. I'm totally into all those wedding shows...Four weddings, Bridezillas, and whatever else is out there. haha...Soooo yeah I was suppose to babysit tonight but that got cancelled. They little girl's mom is my sister's good friend, and the little girl was sad I wasn't coming over anymore so her mom invited us over for like 2 hours. I got to play a shrek game, pretty pretty princess, and alot of barbies! What a night. Now to some snacks and a movie.

Catch ya later.

No comments:

Post a Comment