Wednesday, April 21, 2010

California

there has been a disagreement in my family of when i should be going home. they say june, but i say may! i am ready to go home and start working so i can save money for school. ughh...i thought for sure we were all on the same page. i mean why not may? i will have more time to work and airline tickets are cheaper. i guess we'll find out eventually...

anyways, i think my sister will be sad when i have to leave. i'll be sad. California has changed my life actually. i came out here to dance and get a job, but instead i found myself...found answers to somethings aswell. people can think it was a waste for me to come out here, and i know who you are, but i wouldn't have done it differently. i have learned so much and enjoyed my time out here. i know what i want out of life, and what i want to do. so, thanks california.

No comments:

Post a Comment