Monday, April 26, 2010

Thanks Nana...

Today was the day! Woke up and bought my ticket home for next week. Scary. I only have 1 week left here. The time went kinda fast for it being 9 months. I started gettng out some boxes and taped the bottom of them. Not sure how much I'll actually get done today but I have a whole week to pack. I'm trying to get rid of some clothes that I don't wear to save space...but I figured I should see if lex wants any of it first.

So this Friday Chels arranged a little get together for my birthday. We are going to Rock N Bowl!!! They play loud music and your lane lights up. It's suppose to be really cool, so I'm pretty excited. Roseanne is making me a cake...I asked for the colors to be pink with green pokadots. We'll see if that's how it ends up! I think afterwards we might come back to our apartment and watch a movie. Then, I have to say goodbye to everyone :(

I forgot to mention that my nana paid for my ticket home. She is such a good grandmother. We have always been really close and she has supported me in everything...even if I'm wrong. I don't think a grandmother can give more love then the love mine gives to me.

Love ya nana :)



No comments:

Post a Comment