Tuesday, April 27, 2010

To a little bit of Chicken Fried.

Last night Chelsea and I ended the evening with watching Nurse Jackie, and United States of Tara. They are such great shows. Packed a little last night, and then went to bed. Last night was a good good night, let's just leave it at that;)

Soooo today was kinda stressful. I woke up to a text from Giana. Haha she had a surprise to tell me but I already knew what it was so I ruined it. Long story short, a friend of ours from 4th grade texted her, I found him on facebook, and now he is texting us both. I don't know how that is important to all of this but I felt like writing it down. Maybe because in 1 week I talked to 2 people from Line Mountain, (my old school) and it's been years since I've talked to them. It's kinda nice. Okay so moving on with my fabulous day..... jk, wasn't that great. Talked to Taylor for like a good minute, and I thought of one of our songs "chicken fried." Totally listened to that after I got done talking to him. Then, I got to skype with Jeanne and Lexy!!!! Alexa had no idea I was moving home next week and when I told her she got all excited and clapped her hands. That made me feel good. However, she was not happy about the fact that she has to share her bathroom. Hahaha. After that, I packed up all my clothes that I won't be packing in my suitcase. The big box is ready to be shipped out tomorrow. YIKES!

Tonight I'm watching American Idol and probably do some more cleaning in my room. Hopefully it will be another good night.

Oh! And someone who I thought didn't read my blog or would ever take the time to read this mess, did...and it made me feel great.

So thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment