Monday, June 14, 2010

let everything happen on it's own.

Hey viewers, sorry it's been a long time. I've been extremely busy. BUT I finally got a job!!!! I start this Wednesday at the Hampton. I'm pretty excited. It feels great to at last be doing something. Now all I have to do is finish getting into Millersville and I'll be great!

So let's just say that things have been going really well. Better than I thought they ever would again. But recently I've been thinking about the past and some painful memories were starting to come back. However, I realized that I just need to block those memories and just concentrate on me. If I keep thinking of stuff that happened then I'm just going to continue to hurt, and I don't need that bullshit anymore. So, from now on I'm just going to take things slow and let everything happen on it's own. Yep, that's what needs to happen.


Oh! and my bestie Greta is going to Sweden to visit my best friend Jeanne! I love you girlsss!!! Wish I was with youuu.

No comments:

Post a Comment