Thursday, June 17, 2010

i'm hot and i'm cold, i'm yes and i'm no



Katy Perry's song is just about right for me. I'm so messed up it's crazy! Like literally I don't even know what to do anymore. If I could take back time, I would. I wish it didn't hurt so bad. I wish it was something I could just deal with...but I can't. It's always there living in my gut. And the only thing I can keep asking myself is "whyy meeee??" Can anyone answer that? Nope, you can't. Because what happened was totally unexpected. UGH. help help helppp.






On a brighter note. I work now! So I'm making some money but I still have time to hang with my friends and do the fun summer stuff. Also, my sister is coming home in a little over a week! It's gonna be great to have the family together again! Kody is home for this week so I'm planning on seeing him too. Then he goes back to the marines:( Then T comes home in over a week too! There is sooo much going on! Can't wait!!












Ok so I have to blog about this really quick... Do you watch Pretty Little Liars??? OMG I love that show it's so great. If you are a girl I would def recommend it. abcfamily;)


alright well I'm off to watch so you think you can dance!




Take care:)

No comments:

Post a Comment